Have you ever scanned a barcode on your phone?
In the last year, scanning of QR Codes is up 800%. QR Codes are those square barcodes that you’ve started seeing over the past few years.
QR codes are a quick way for anyone with a smartphone to instantly access information.
A typical use of a QR code for a business might be to point a consumer to a specific web page. It’s free to create a QR code.
Use your smartphone’s camera or barcode reader to scan the code on this page. It’ll send you to the home page here at 2 the Top Design. Pretty simple right? Well how about adding a QR code on your business card or on company literature. You could direct people to:
- your home page
- a survey on customer satisfaction
- a newsletter signup page
- a page with more detailed information about your product or service
- a page with a product demonstration video
- a page with customer testimonial videos
- the possibilities are really endless.
We know people are scanning these QR Codes. Does your business use QR codes to promote itself?